Sunday, January 10, 2016

Alien Comic Scenario

So, as it is the weekend, I have had a little too much time on my hands. Which means I've gotten to thinking a lot about completely unimportant and useless (but awesome) ideas. For instance, while I read the Sunday comics in the paper today, an implausible scenario crossed my mind.
What if all human civilization disappeared, leaving behind only a single page of comics from a newspaper?
See? Totally implausible. But it did get me wondering... What would the aliens think of humans if all they knew about us was derived from a few comic strips? For instance, if they tried to draw up a model of what a human looked like, would we have large heads, big eyes, and over-enunciated features? Would we look like the characters from Garfield, or Blondie? What if they thought we all acted like the characters from Peanuts? The possibilities are endless! Leave a comment with your thoughts in this scenario, I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Our best bet would be far side - that would really confuse 'em

    ReplyDelete